Nicholas Creative is accepting resumes to grow its pool of freelance designers and developers. Applicants will be contacted on a per project basis as needed, and as skill set and experience align.
Nicholas Creative is currently seeking freelance Drupal developers who will assist with site installations, template implementation, custom module development and content placement. We are seeking developers who can adhere to the latest web development standards and current programming methodologies. The developer will need high level communication and task management skills to effectively prioritize and execute individual and team-oriented tasks. All skill levels, from interns, to entry level, to experienced developers are encouraged to submit their resumes and work samples. This position can be worked remotely.
- Must be knowledgeable and have working experience with Drupal
- Experience in creating and customizing Drupal themes
- Experience in creating or customizing and troubleshooting modules
- Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues, and W3C Web standards
- Code creation (PHP)
- Code maintenance
- Data manipulation
How to apply
- Please send work samples and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commensurate with experience
Please include your rate/ fee structure when submitting information.