Nicholas Creative is currently seeking a web development intern who will assist with website build-outs, CSS, web updates, and content placement. We are seeking developers who can adhere to the latest web development standards and current programming methodologies. The developer will need high-level communication and task management skills to effectively prioritize and execute individual and team-oriented tasks.
As a web development intern you will gain practical experience working on real client projects. You will dictate your own level of involvement and responsibility.
- Knowledge of PHP and SQL
- Must be familiar with Photoshop
- Knowledge of open source platforms Drupal or WordPress is a plus
- Must have understanding of web best practices/ W3C compliance
- Must have strong communication and time management skills
How to apply
- Please send resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10-20 hours based on availability. Hours are flexible.