Nicholas Creative is seeking a highly motivated and autonomous online marketing associate to assist in daily office functions. Business majors and/ or students with marketing, design, advertising or accounting experience are encouraged to apply. Duties include greeting clients and answering phones, social media outreach, preparing presentations, scanning and filing paperwork and other miscellaneous marketing and administrative tasks.
- Must have strong communication and time management skills
- Must have ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable using the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be web-savvy and have a concrete understanding of the latest technologies
- Additional experience in Adobe suite, Quickbooks and other productivity software is a plus
How to apply
- Please send resume to email@example.com
- 10-20 hours based on availability. Hours are flexible.