Full-time, part-time or contract.
Nicholas Creative is currently seeking an advanced PHP developer with a strong understanding of the Drupal platform. The individual will be responsible to develop sophisticated custom PHP applications, including API integrations, custom Drupal modules, AJAX-based interfaces and MySQL database design.
We are seeking applicants who can adhere to the latest web development standards and current programming methodologies. The ability to learn new skills on the fly and quickly adapt to new requirements will be an integral part of the position.
The candidate must possess high-level communication and task management skills to effectively prioritize and execute individual and team-oriented tasks. This position will be worked from the offices of Nicholas Creative, with flexible hours and 1-2 days per week of telecommuting.
Key qualifications (strong competency required)
- Working experience of Drupal 7, including theming, custom module development and overall troubleshooting
- Developing for cross-browser and cross-platform applications and W3C Web standards (we develop for consistency in IE, Firefox and all WebKit browsers)
Additional skill requirements
- Cpanel/ WHM
- Linux LAMP stack (Apache 2, .htaccess, mod_rewrite)
- Linux server management
- Familiarity with Photoshop or similar image manipulation software (Gimp, etc.)
Bonus skills (not required)
- WordPress theming and plugin development
- Experience developing Andriod/ iPhone apps
- Other relevant programming languages
- Submit your resume and relevant web samples to firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: If you do not have any real-world samples you will not be considered for this position)
- If your qualifications meet the requirements of the position, an onsite interview will be conducted to learn more about you and your experience
- Before hiring on a fulltime basis, your skills will be tested on actual projects
- If you prove to be the right fit, you will be extended an offer
- Commensurate with experience